Friday, October 14, 2011

Rondeau Provincial Park

Hey all!

Last weekend my cousin Brian and I had a chance to get away, so we decided to do some camping in Rondeau Provincial Park.  Rondeau is located in southern Ontario on the northern shore of Lake Erie.

The park overall is a very nice place - clean facilities, a lot of wildlife, decent campsites.  The only downside is the price: $36 CAD /night for a campsite without electricity ($5 more for one with).  Not a ton of money, but kinda pricey for a campground.  The prices are the same throughout all provincial parks in Ontario.  If anyone knows of some cheaper places, or even free ones, let me know; I'd love to check them out!

Here's a crappy clip shot at night with my crappy camera:


And here are photos from the trip on my Google+ page:

https://plus.google.com/photos/102194554326903901524/albums/5661639795732437393

I'll have another post soon about Toronto (going in two weeks!)  Until then..

-Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it is still open for the season, Canada's Wonderland was pretty good when we went, but that was 20+ years ago.

Ernie